Changing a Child Support Order

Have you had a change of circumstances and need help changing a child support order? Read this article to learn how our Stillwater attorney can help you Read Our FREE Divorce Guide


How do I modify a child support order?


If you’re faced with a situation where custody of your child has changed from your spouse to you and you need to change your child support obligation that you were previously paying, you’ll need to contact an experienced divorce attorney who will be able to file a motion to modify your child support obligation that will remove your obligation.Changing a Child Support OrderThis may actually impose an obligation on your spouse to pay child support to you for the benefit of your minor child.

If your marriage is dissolving and you have children, you may be wondering about changing a child support order. Contact a Stillwater child support lawyer at Murray Law Firm today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you. Like Us on Facebook Out of Town Resources These New Jersey Child Support Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a child support claim in New Jersey, we recommend you take a look at their website.