Denied Access to Marital Funds

Are you being denied access to marital funds while going through a divorce? Read this article to see how we can help you obtain the money you deserve. Read Our FREE Divorce Guide


How do I pay for a divorce if my spouse won’t let me use our money?


If you’re considering filing for divorce, but you believe you’ve been locked out of certain marital bank accounts by your spouse, then you need to find out what the best options to remedy that situation are. An experienced divorce attorney can help walk you through that process by filing certain motions, and getting in front of the judge.Denied Access to Marital Funds That is a situation that you are entitled under the law to have equal access to. If you are considering locking your spouse out of accounts when a divorce is pending, our advice is to not do that. That will not set the tone well for you. Likewise, if you’ve been locked out of certain marital joint accounts, you need to contact an experienced attorney to help walk you through this process.

Are you thinking about leaving your marriage and have questions about being denied access to marital funds? Contact a Stillwater divorce attorney at Murray Law Firm today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you. Like Us on Facebook Out of Town Resources: These Buffalo Divorce Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with an injury claim in Buffalo, we recommend you take a look at their website.